ESEAC Prize for Best Paper in Electroanalytical Chemistry
- ESEAC will award a Prize for the best paper published (or accepted for publication) in an international journal in the two years immediately preceding the next biennial conference in Electroanalytical Chemistry. For the meeting in Malmö in 2014, papers will be accepted for submission if published, or accepted, for publication, in either the 2012 or 2013 calendar years.
- The competition is open to all scientists who have completed their PhD within a maximum of 7 years from the end of the year immediately preceding the next ESEAC biennial conference. For the meeting in Malmö in 2014, only candidates who have completed their PhD since 1 January 2007 will be eligible to apply.
- All entries for the competition should include a pdf copy of the paper to be considered, as well as 1 page CV for the candidate, and a 1 page outline as to the significance the paper will make to the field of electroanalytical chemistry. Entries should be submitted electronically to the Chairperson of the International Scientific Committee for the forthcoming conference no later than the 31 January of the year in which the conference is being held.
- The papers submitted will be judged by members of the International Scientific Committee based on the quality of the work presented, the level of innovation shown in the research, and the likely impact the paper will make to the field in the future.
- The decision of the International Scientific Committee will be final, and the successful winner of the Prize will be notified no later than the 30 April of the year in which the conference is being held.
- The Prize will consist of free registration for the conference and a cash prize of 500 euro.
- The award winner will be expected to present the paper as an “Invited Lecture” during the conference.